Depending on your country of residence, the following documents can be accepted as proof of residential address:
- Utility bill (gas, water, electric, internet) from a reputable company
- Bank statement from a regulated bank
- Credit card statement from a regulated bank
- Tax return (from the government, only if address is pre-printed on the return. Correspondence from IRS or HMRC also acceptable)
- Council bill
- Landline phone bill
- Social security card, dependent on country of residence
Please note that your proof of address document must be dated within the last 120 days.
If your proof of residence document has been rejected you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with an explanation of why it has been rejected. You will then be able to retry uploading a new proof of address document to Instapass.
Unfortunately, if the document type you are looking for does not appear on the dropdown list, it will not be accepted and you will be unable to be KYC approved through Instapass.
Please note that we do not accept any documents that are submitted via email, you will need to upload the documents through Instapass.