If a problem has been identified with your proof of residential address document the status will be shown in Instapass on the right hand side. Your proof of address document must have your residential address and name clearly visible, and it must be dated within the last 120 days.
Step 1: When you click “Retry Address Verification” Please have your proof of address document ready to upload. The documents listed below are the only documents that can be accepted. Please do not upload a document which is not on the list as it will not be accepted.
Depending on country, the following document types are acceptable as a form of proof of address:
- Utility bill (gas, water, electric, internet) from a reputable company
- Bank statement from a regulated bank
- Credit card statement from a regulated bank
- Tax return (from the government, only if address is pre-printed on the return. Correspondence from IRS or HMRC also acceptable)
- Council bill
- Landline phone bill
- Social security card, dependent on country of residence
Please note that your proof of address document must be dated within the last 120 days.
Step 2: Upload your document.
To make sure that the proof of address check is successful, please ensure the following:
- The image is well-lit and legible
- The file must be recent, in colour and in JPG, JPEG PDF or PNG format
- The file size is less than 10MB
- There is no glare on the image
- The image is in focus
- Nothing is covering the document
- You have not manipulated the image in any way (this includes cropping or editing the image)
- The document is dated within the last 120 days
Step 3: Click “Next” to proceed.
Please note that full KYC verification can take up to 48 hours to complete. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to let you know once your verification has been completed.
If a problem is flagged again, please contact email@example.com, so we can assist you.